Sunday, June 5, 2011

Torn Between Two Worlds...

Overly dramatic? Yes. Indeed.
Still, I am torn. I have 2 different lives! My life in Columbia and my life in Memphis.
Here's just a bit of what I'm missing this week...

Hampton
 
Bennett, the youngest. I wanted a picture of him and his goggles that he has now decided he has to wear 24/7, but he decided to tell me his "bottom hurts!!" as I clicked... Oh, I love my job!

and Pritchard. I'm out of town all week. Their mom even put, "No Maggie" on the family calendar for each day I would have worked this week... 

I'll miss this lil' baby, too! (different family)                          












Haha, This helps me not miss him so much, jk- kinda. ;) He HATES tummy time







And it goes on...

Here's some of what I'm missing out on this week that you shouldn't be if you're in the Memphis area...And if you are missing out on it, then you're reallyyy missing out! (And if you're not in the area and bummed you're missing out, like me - let me know. I'm getting CDs of the God's Signature series and will be listening to them in my car for the next few weeks! (I have no cd player other than my car and my cd drive is on the fritz.))

But, It'll all be worth it once I wake up bright and early, head out into the wilderness that is Camp Shekinah (aka the Smith's backyard), and see my campers! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment