Sunday, June 5, 2011

Summations and Conclusions

The lady that hit us in the wreck DOES have insurance.
They DID finally contact Ryan (about 5 days after).
Ryan DID get a rental car!!
Yay Yay yay yay! All of those were... very high up in the air and each prompted a bit (ha.) of stress towards the end of this past week.

So, his Focus was newer, nicer, and just better, but this one can be driven at the moment, so it's got something going for it. ;)

Ryan did have a great first week (3 days) at his new job! He's really into what he's doing and is actually talking about it voluntarily; if you know Ry, you know that meas he LOVES it.
This is after day numero uno. I picked him up because of the wreck and all. (Sorry, I need a carwash). 

Ryan and I did have an awesome anniversary celebration! I confess - We did nothing but eat at Dairy Queen the night of (with us being horrificly old, concerned about "worknights", extremely exhausted, and what not). We did go to Putt Putt on Friday night, though! :) Crazy kids.


And I'm in Columbia for the week now (to be a counselor at a day camp - more to come on that). To mark that, here's a picture of the mix Ryan made for my car ride. "Winders" The first song is Windows are Rolled Down, by Amos Lee and according to Ryan, people in Columbia would say, "Winders are rolled down"...
 And a picture of my cat, that is somehow still alive.... I love her.


I have the best family and best childhood friend - Shout out to you, right there, Anna, that any girl could have and I had one of the best nights visiting with them both, sitting outside under Mom's new patio umbrella eating grilled chicken and veggie kabobs last night, my first night home.

I have the best boyfriend .... and my boyfriend has the best family that any guy could have. (Haha, okay, okay, both families are the best). So, Ryans a working man in Memphis. Still, I spent this Sunday as I've spent every other Sunday (that I've been in Columbia) for the past 5 years, with the Crawfords. 

:D I am blessed!

So, there's some conclusions concerning the wreck week, and just some overall observations about my life...  :)

1 comment:

  1. I would agree with Ryan on the lyrics to the Amos Lee song. It does sound A LOT like "winders" =) Have fun in Columbia!

    ReplyDelete