Monday, June 13, 2011

Home again, Home again, jiggity jig.

Camp Shekinah 2011. It was amazing and totally worth it, but crazy exhausting.
  This are my 3. They're adorable; don't be fooled...
 

It was great just to be back home, in Columbia for a week too. Mom and I visited a ton - We had a girl's day for her birthday (June 12th), lunch on the square, movie, ice cream from Bruster's, and manicures. I got to visit with the Crawfords, too! And reconnect with some amazing girls!!

Now, it's back to doing my own laundry and making up my own bed. (Mom said she wasn't used to not having control over her house and the messes in it, so she picked them up for me. Not that I wouldn't have on my own.) 

...And back to singing and dancing in the kitchen with Ryan while making dinner together (my favorite part of the day!) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment